RamSociety User Agreement:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - RamSociety user agreement and rules.
YOU ACCEPT THE FULL CONTENT BELOW BY VIEWING,POSTING OR REGISTERING ONRAMSOCIETY.COM.
This is a PG Rated site. - This means not to make any post that exceeds a PG rating. If you do not know what this means, please log off this web site now.
We want to promote a clean, healthy, respectful atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions, participate in this community and generally have a good time discussing the things we love most - Trucks with Diesels.
Any posts or threads that break these rules may be deleted or edited at any time at the discretion of RamSociety. There is no guarantee that any posts or threads will be deleted or edited, however, even if they break forum rules. The volume of posts at RamSociety does not allow for review of all messages or action on all emails sent to us reporting messages that violate the rules. RamSociety is not liable for any damages suffered by the postings of users on the site.
RamSociety is a provider of an "interactive computer service".
Postings on RamSociety are "provided by another information content provider" and not RamSociety.
RamSociety is not the "publisher or speaker" of any posts in the discussion forums.
Violation of the rules listed below is grounds for the users privileges to be suspended or in rare cases, revocation of your account at RamSociety at moderator or administrator discretion.
(1) Be Nice, Be Helpful (Refrain from posting "Just Google" or "Just Use the Search Button")
(2) No profanity in subject lines or signatures.
(3) No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind by members.
Any such messages can be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
Spamming of members via PM(Private Messaging) or emails is strictly prohibited as is Spamming of the Forum topics to advertise your business,services or "personal pursuits".
(4) Selling of individual items is permissible by a private owner in our Classifieds forums, however selling multiple items of the same product is considered a commercial post and may be removed at the discretion of moderators and/or staff.
(5) Commercial solicitations and links may be posted in the forum they most apply to as long as the company is a supporting vendor at RamSociety.com. Messages promoting a commercial entity that is not a supporting vendor of RamSociety may be deleted at any time at the discretion of RamSociety moderators and administrators. Occasional posts helping a fellow member to find a commercial vendor that has what he needs may be allowed. If these posts are viewed by moderators or administrators to be commercial promotion (by a vendor, affiliated party, or un-affiliated party) they may be removed/deleted. This decision is based on many criteria and may differ based on the actual moderator or administrator that makes the judgment call.
These posts may be removed/deleted solely at the discretion of RamSociety moderators and administrators.
(6) We recommend you not post about trucks you've seen for sale on dealer lots. One reason for this is that it's easy for commercial interests to register a username and act as if they are not associated with the business that they "advertise".
(7)Topics and media files of a political or religious nature are not permitted.
No flame wars! - Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc... Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the suspension of the posting member's account.
(8) Personal attacks or name-calling can get you banned.
(9) No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.
(10) Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.
(11) No Offensive Material. Please don't choose usernames nor post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated/suggestive, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, gallery, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
Please note that this is a PG rated site and therefore is meant to suitable for all ages.
(12) Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
(13) Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity are also forbidden.
(14) Posting under secondary usernames or alias user names other than your main account for the purpose of arguing, degrading or belittling, or deceiving other readers is grounds for having your posting privileges revoked.
(15)You must have a valid e-mail account in your profile so you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.
(16) If you came here to "slam" or "knock" the Ram Truck, other trucks, other vehicles or the owners on this site, don't bother hitting "Agree", your account WILL be deleted, and your posts removed.
(17) Please refrain from posting links to other Ram Truck Oriented Discussion Forums without obtaining approval from a RamSociety Administrator otherwise it may be removed without notice.
While it is not always synonymous with "freeposting," it is inappropriate to post the same message in multiple sections of the Forum. On some occasions, it might be appropriate. Usually it isn't. Select the correct section of the Forum and post your message. If you decide later, another section might have been a better place, ask a staff member to move the thread.
If you believe you have a thread that needs to be in multiple sections at the same time, contact a moderator first to get approval.
(18) THERE IS NO FREE ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND ON THIS WEB SITE
This site is not to be used as a free tool to generate leads and/or sales on products and/or services through any method. Sales information, promotional messages, business/product solicitation, Group Purchases, etc.(including Site Avatars & Profile Homepage Links) may be made by or for Supporting Vendors of this site ONLY. There are NO exceptions to this. If there is a profit made from this site by any methods, including selling parts AND/OR services in any retail or profit manner, including "non-profit" services, it is to be made only by a Supporting Vendor of this site. Supporting being the important word. If any form of profit is to be made from this community, it is only fair that this community be supported in return for helping make that profit.
The rules listed below are here to make the forums easier to use and more conducive to friendly discussion. Violation of the rules below may result in your user account's immediate removal of posting rights:
Please respect the community's forum moderator staff and administrators.
Post in a manner that promotes good will in the community. A few examples of what not to do: do not post racially derogatory comments or make threats of personal violence in the forums.
It is up to the discretion of RamSociety moderators and administrators as to what constitutes inappropriate posting behavior. Please use common sense, be civil and there won't be any issues.
Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
Time to time threads will be moved to a more appropriate forum slot relating to the thread subject/content with temporary re-directs put in place.
No cross-posting in multiple forum sections.
Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters.
Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.).
Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material.
Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Moderators and administrators review many forum messages for those that are in violation of RamSociety user agreement & rules. Any messages found to be in violation may be removed without warning or explanation. RamSociety also reserves the right to remove any user, at any time, and for any reason.
There is going to be topics and discussions that will have heated debates. Please think before you post and re-read what you type before you post it.
Keep your comments limited to the debate at hand and do not make this a personal issue between you and another reader. There is tremendous diversity in age, race, gender, language, location (worldwide) and more here and there will be a lot of varying opinions on different subjects. We're all human beings and we we're all drawn to this site because we have a common bond as Diesel and Truck enthusiasts.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for RamSociety to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that RamSociety does not actively monitor the contents of all posted messages and is not responsible for any messages posted. RamSociety does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of RamSociety or any entity associated with RamSociety. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. RamSociety has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it is determined that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately, in fact, we may not edit or delete posts that break our rules at all. We have many time constraints on us and cannot guarantee that we will be able to edit or delete posts that break the rules/user agreement. If you do not agree with this then do not view or register for RamSociety.
Although this Discussion Forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at RamSociety reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless RamSociety and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We at RamSociety also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
A Valid Email address is required for registration so that your password can be sent to you personally. This has been done to prevent and safeguard the RamSociety Forums from random attacks and people looking to cause problems and spam these forums.
RamSociety does *NOT* sell or distribute your email address to any third parties. The option to have your email address visible in your posts on these forums is controlled and determined by settings in your profile which you control. If you feel uncomfortable submitting your email address, you can go to a number of free email services on the Internet to get a second email address for the purposes of registering on bulletin boards like this one.
Moderators are not representatives of RamSociety. They are members with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators and administrators are not necessarily those of RamSociety.
The only authorized representatives of RamSociety are inmate_zer0,DirtbagDrew & Rodney.
This user agreement & it's rules subcategories can change at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of the user to check back on this page often to read the latest user agreement.
If any parts of this user agreement are found to be not legal by any court the remaining pieces of the agreement shall remain in effect.
By viewing this site or registering for the discussion forums you agree that you understand these rules and terms. You agree to abide by them. You understand the limitations of RamSociety to manage the content of posts and agree not to hold RamSociety or it's agents liable for any posts made on RamSociety by members (junior, senior, elite, moderator, etc). You also agree not to hold RamSociety liable for any damages resulting from messages posted by any members (members include junior member, senior member, elite member, moderator and any other title under a username.
The only representatives of RamSociety.com use the usernames inmate_zer0,DirtbagDrew & Rodney.
No other username is used by a legal representative of RamSociety.
You also agree to settle any disputes through legally binding arbitration if this is the method of dispute resolution chosen by RamSociety.
Thanks and Enjoy!